Thursday, March 1, 2012

Full Swing - Tiger Woods Retains Ambition Of Beating Jack Nicklaus's 18 Majors - Telegraph

The answer to that is definitely 24 years, with the 1962 US Open into the 1986 Masters, and Woods added: "The completely idea will be receiving constant and placing by myself up now there sufficient times.

"Nobody inside the background belonging to the video game continues to be greater at putting themselves inside contention that will win a serious than Jack. You finish with 37 best twos you are heading pretty good.

"That's what that takes. You're definitely not likely to gain each of them, nevertheless , you could always be right now there so you certainly not know whenever an individual might offer everyone one or even two."

The opening significant of this season, The Masters, is merely several days absent plus Woods offers a few questions to be able to answer.

Poor adding allowed fellow American Nick Watney in order to beat the pup inside minute spherical of the particular Accenture Match Play Championship last week and around their a pair of events ahead of of which he started out well, but complete incredibly poorly.

"Now that will I've got the entire swing action exactly where I plan to possess it I might spend virtually all my own time period chipping in addition to putting," he said.

"That's when I understand that I've been recently without inside my sport and exactly where I've observed the most important growth of late too, that's good.

"I used with regards to almost some hours affected person putting, just going back in order to my older basics which my dad taught me.

"When I viewed the actual tape I became absent from some of those things. My pose ended up being off, the way this team appeared to be issuing had been off.

"Once I have this good posture along with every thing covered way up this putter simply just flows. That's the best feeling."

No comments:

Post a Comment