Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Super Bowl - Joe Flacco Does Late Show With Letterman - Sports

NEW YORK (AP) Joe Flacco 's victory tour Monday integrated a halt in New York looking upon CBS' ''Late Show'' having David Letterman.

The quarterback brought the Ravens to some 34-31 victory from the San Francisco 49ers about Sunday from the Super Bowl at New Orleans. Flacco concluded a impressive postseason run having 11 touchdown goes by along with zero interceptions inside three games. He is concerning being a free agent.

Letterman asked the particular Super Bowl MVP in the event they had been vocal to be able to team owner Steve Bisciotti concerning an innovative contract.

''Well, a person know, actually, I only talked for you to your pet a bit before this game, but before the New England game, a person know, he or she just came up as much as my home along with said, 'Listen, the following can be your time, and move get 'em. We have each of the faith in you, this also should possibly be your crew for any longer time,''' Flacco said.

The ''Late Show'' will probably air conditioning Monday night.

Flacco claimed they unapproved an extension provide on the Ravens last year.

''Well . as soon as I wasn't signing what exactly they wanted myself to sign, (Bisciotti) said, 'Listen, when the time frame comes, I mean, you appear and whip on my desk,' and also I said, 'All right, I'll take anyone in place with that,' and I feel plenty of time offers come.''

No comments:

Post a Comment