Thursday, March 22, 2012

Three Games - No Discipline For Chicago Blackhawks Duncan Keith Yet - Duncan Keith

Canucks ' Daniel Sedin a single night time earlier, but that doesn't mean the particular defenseman defintely won't be iced sometime soon.

Especially seeing as Sedin had been flown returning to Vancouver on Thursday for extra tests, in line with TSN, with RDS around Canada after reporting that will your winger undergone some sort of concussion and definately will often be sidelined for two weeks.

With Sedin formally out, which may precipitate your suspension and also fine regarding Keith, exactly who been given a small fees intended for that first-period reach upon Wednesday night. The Hawks were off Thursday and will not engage in again until Sunday, hence the NHL as well may not relocating way too hastily along with some time pertaining to deliberation.

"I can not investigate individuals things," Keith reported Wednesday following the actual game, when expected concerning achievable league discipline. "I'm available playing my personal game. I'm possibly not attempting to hurt anybody."

Scoring Shaw : Rookie Andrew Shaw's overtime successful against the Canucks designed it three goals and also six tips inside his previous several games, although several of the scores arrived by way of redirections. Consider everyone, Shaw included, happilly surprised.

"It was constantly my game, gritty, head to that net, try to have a stick on it," Shaw said. "If a person evaluate my personal stats from my preceding years, I has been for no reason seriously the goal scorer. But I won't be able to complain, right? Things are already going pretty properly for me."

Said Keith: "What's sort of underrated using him is his speed. Maybe he is not really the particular smoothest skater, nonetheless they can get to be able to sites and uncover the ideal areas."

No comments:

Post a Comment