Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Dodger Stadium - Juan Uribe Leads Dodgers To Victory Over Braves

LOS ANGELES Maybe Juan Uribe isn big t finished.

He without doubt viewed because of this last year, while your dog click .204 throughout their injury-shortened earliest time with the Los Angeles Dodgers. He didn t adjust several intellects in early spring training, as soon as manager Don Mattingly discussed your chance for upgrading that top-heavy 33-year-old since the commencing finally baseman.

But 17 mmorpgs into the 2012 season, Uribe is batting .286.

Uribe experienced his finest game being a Dodger on Monday night, accumulating some hits, cruising around three goes in addition to scoring two in the series-opening 7-2 victory in the Atlanta Braves at Dodger Stadium .

"I usually had faith," Uribe said. "I understood within I might accomplish this. I continually experienced that faith with me. Playing hockey is actually what I adore to do. Playing football is actually just what I desire to do."

For the Dodgers, this had been this exceptional sport where Matt Kemp and Andre Ethier weren big t this heroes. That designation belonged to your online players end of it with the lineup: Uribe, James Loney and A.J. Ellis.

Loney was a couple of pertaining to three which has a double, a go walking and also a couple operates scored.

Ellis was two for a number of using a couple owns batted in.

The trio azines blended output resulted throughout a little something rare to get Uribe: He was cheered by the supporters at Dodger Stadium . Loudly.

What stayed on the masses regarding 26,376 supporters was upon it's toes any time Uribe came up into the registration for his or her final at-bat inside the eighth inning. With that bases loaded, Uribe flicked your baseball towards appropriate industry and drove within the Dodgers finalized two runs.

"I heard them," Uribe claimed belonging to the fans. "They ve dealt with me personally well. They ve managed to get less complicated for me to be able to emerged these along with do my work."

The game ended up being Uribe s next multi-hit activity from the season. The previous moment he or she experienced a four-hit activity has been a life time ago, on Sept. 8, 2007. He seemed to be playing to the Chicago White Sox with the time.

"What has been vital that you me wasn t this I bought three hits," Uribe said. "What was necessary to my opinion is that all of us won. I m thankful because most of us won. I m happy for the reason that I was able to help you the particular team."

He wasn t in a position to achieve that past year, that's his / her initial year involving a three-year, $21 thousand contract.

He appeared to be injure on most belonging to the season. When he / she wasn t hurt, he or she didn capital t hit.

"It azines good mainly because your dog ersus an excellent teammate," Mattingly said. "The people really like him. He always features a laugh on his face. He continues to learn superb defensive regarding us."

No comments:

Post a Comment